Conference Fee: Online registration is now opened [Click Here]
1. Each full-time student is required to submit an official letter of status proof from his/her university or advisor at the time of registration.
2. The payment should be performed to complete the early registration on or before November 10, 2018.
3. The paper will not be published to the proceedings if the payment is performed after November 10, 2018.
4. Each corresponding author is required an additional registration fee when more than two papers are accepted for presentations.
5. An official email from IEA Federated Societies or SEANES should be presented at the time of registration.
Registration fee includes:
Welcome reception dinner on December 11, 2018.
Electronic Conference Proceeding.
Conference bag with souvenir and information material.
Invitation ticket to the SEANES 2018 dinner on December 13, 2018.
Lunch buffet and 2 coffee breaks each day during the conference.
Pre-conference special program on December 11, 2018 (Learning Ergonomics successful cases of Thai organizations, onsite visit).
(All participants who will be arriving early, are invited to join a special pre-conference program on December 11, 2018 without additional fee. Since this activity is supported by Thai industrial sectors, we have to inform them how many visitors to visit the plant. You will be required to sign up for joining the event before arrival. We will update you information of the trip after you complete the registration.)